Nowadays it is difficult to know which photos are real or photoshopped. People are becoming more and more creative in creating real-looking fake pictures. Here are 10 unbelievable photos that aren't Photoshopped at all.
1. This Huge Freaking Airliner from the Island of St. Maarten. This airport has a particularly short runway that ends just 40 feet from the beach, leaving large planes just barely enough room to land.
2. This is Billy Owen, and he overcame a sinus cancer that wound up costing him his right eye. Now he works as a professional zombie.
3. No, the bear is neither fake or photoshopped. The Bear's name is Brutus and was adopted by the naturalist Casey Anderson as a newborn cub.
4. This wavy building is actually a drape put up by a construction site to block their work.
5. This floating tap effect is actually achieved by using a transparent tube in the middle of the water column that holds the tap in place and, at the same time, keeps feeding it with water pumped from below. The water goes up through the tube and exits at the top. The water column, which is usually turbulent, effectively hides the tube from view.
6. This military march is in such perfect unison that it looks like it was captured with a mirror effect.
7. This is not a painting. It is the camel thorn trees at sunrise in Deadvlei, Namibia.
8. This giant 30-foot table and chair is actually a sculpture in Hampstead Heath, England.
9. This is the Sun Cruise Resort of South Korea, and it was designed on the cliff to resemble a yacht.
10. Actually, this is just a very perfectly timed photo of a boy jumping into a pool.