So, our favourite GoT couple finally tied the knot. Yes, we're talking about Jon Snow, a.k.a., Kit Harington and Ygritte, a.k.a., Rose Leslie and be still, our beating hearts!
We're officially calling this one The White Wedding!
Harington and Leslie, who started dating soon after their onscreen characters met got married yesterday, June 23rd,
2018 in Aberdeen, Scotland and it was a typical Scottish-style wedding, kilts and all!
The ceremony was presided over by the priest, in a church was as traditional as it gets and, well, why are we doing all the talking... see the pictures and decide for yourself!
1. The awwdorable couple.
2. Hand in hand.
3. And they're getting married
4. Don't they just look beautiful together? And so happy!
5. This is what happy ever after looks like.
6. Love is in the air indeed.
7. Just Married
8. Rose Leslie looks so beautiful it's making my heart burst.
9. Happily ever after.
10. The bride is stepping out of the car, with her Dad, Sebastian ready to give her his arm, one final time. So Christian and proper!
11. Doesn't she look gorgeous?
12. Oh hello, Sir Davos! He's here for his King in the North! I'm crying.
13. Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were there for their on screen brother, too. Oh, the Starks!
Game of thrones co-stars attended Kit and Rose's wedding in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.💒 #kitharington #roseleslie #sophieturner #maisiewilliams #emiliaclarke #peterdinklage #liamcunningham #johnbradley #joedempsie #bencrompton #gameofthrones #got #wedding #marriage #jonsnow #ygritte #youknownothing #youknownothingjonsnow #asongoficeandfire #hbo #winteriscoming #winterishere #thenorthremembers #sansastark #aryastark #daenerystargaryen